This is ollies mk1 polo running restoration project, used as a daily and dealing with areas when he gets the time. Some pictures down below show repairs to the corner of the scuttle panel and inner wings. It has also had a new front valance and two new front wings.
Due to panels being very hard to find for the MK1 polo i decided to fabricate the bottom of my rear valance. this is an off cut from another polo i found that had the bottom part of the valance cut off.
it was quite tricky trying to get the shape correct, its double curved like a barrel. i had to pass it through the wheeling machine several times before the shape started to take place
Finally once i got the correct shape i could start welding it to the existing rear valance